ENR FutureTech 2018 Call for Speakers
Submission Deadline: January 12, 2018
ENR FutureTech invites you to submit a proposal to present at the 2018 conference taking place June 4-6 in San Francisco, CA. Our mission is to inform and inspire the industry with technology-based innovations that represent the future of design and construction.
Note: Following these guidelines will substantially improve the odds that your presentation will be selected for inclusion in the program.
Who should submit a proposal?
Industry practitioners—architects, engineers, contractors, fabricators, owners, etc.—or the industry product-trial partners of software developers or inventors with new products that have been trialed or field tested on design or construction projects and are about to be released to the market.
If you are a vendor, please contact our sales team to discuss sponsorship opportunities and/or find an enthusiastic, tech-savvy, early-adopting, construction industry user of your new product or service and encourage them to submit a speaking proposal to describe their experience and results.
What type of proposals we're seeking:
- New Technologies or Technology-based Processes: Have you created something that is truly new, has been used on a real project, and has the potential to dramatically transform the future of the industry?
- Innovative New Use of Existing Technologies: Have you used one or more existing technologies in new ways to achieve unprecedented results that are repeatable by others and scalable to many projects?
By submitting an abstract you will be considered to present in any of the following formats: keynote presentation, panel discussion (with one or two other panelists), or a Live Demonstration.
- Technologies should be reasonably available to the industry now, or very soon, (and not in initial development stage or available only to the presenter’s company.)
- One person or firm may submit multiple proposals. Proposals from teams and technology demonstrations also are welcome.
- Length and formats of presentations selected for the 2018 program will be determined by ENR and coordinated with the presenters.
- Proposals will be evaluated by ENR based on innovation, transformative potential and WOW factor, so show us your best!
- ENR FutureTech does not cover the costs for travel or accommodation of speakers.
- Selected speaker is responsible for their own travel and hotel accommodations.
- Presenters receive (1) free conference registration ($595 value)